▷ CANNOT install Windows on this DISK | 3 Solutions
The "Windows cannot be installed on this disk" error. It is very common when we are going to format our PC I will show you what exact errors can appear, several errors can appear, In this tutorial the solution to this problem of the Windows 10 operating system will be shown., 8, 7, xp.
CANNOT INSTALL WINDOWS ON THIS DISK MISTAKES:
- Windows cannot be installed on this disk. the selected disk has an mbr or gtp partition table
- The hardware on this computer may not be able to boot to this disk. make sure the drive controller is enabled in the computer's BIOS menu
- … it is possible that the disk will have errors in the future
- windows cannot be installed on this drive show details
- … the installation program is not compatible
YOU WILL BE INTERESTED IN:
Open our pc, remove the hard drive and reconnect it
Yes, as you can hear, it may seem easy but it is the best solution in this case and the one that works for the widest possible public, your hard drive may have an error or it came out a bit from where it is connected and this is causing this problem, in any case I recommend this procedure.
Try buying with another hard drive that has Windows installed.
Maybe your hard drive is damaged and you need a change, to check it you can try another hard drive, this should be left as the last option, but I leave it here because the last option is the most complex to perform.
Manual setup erases the entire drive.
- We press the Shift keys + f10 (This is how we open the CMD)
- We wrote diskpart
- We wrote listdisk
- We wrote select disk ? | ? is the number of the hard disk, it can be 0 or 1 example select disk 0
- We wrote clean
- We go back to where the error was and an option appears below that says “To update"we select there
- Your mistake will be corrected