My xbox does not sound, how to fix the audio, you have problem with audio on xbox One, Series S, Series x. You just bought an xbox series and the sound from your Xbox does not listen, in this tutorial you will have the necessary help to correct the audio on your xbox terminal.
This tutorial is useful whether you are new to the new xbox series S or X, or if you have an Xbox One, no problem, the xbox 360 is also outdated, its configuration is a little different.
MY XBOX DOES NOT RING SOLUTION
This happens when you buy a new xbox and configure it, it usually comes without sound, we turn on the Xbox.
- Let's go to the section "Setting”
- “General" and in "Screen and television options“
- In "Advanced Options" Y “video fidelity and overscan“.
- In "overrides” We put will be VDI we put “HDMI” or “Automatically detect”
- Now the xbox will be heard, but the resolution will have been lowered
- So in “Screen" we are going to "Resolution” and we choose the highest 1080 or if you have higher, they put it.
- Error corrected.
YOU WILL BE INTERESTED
AUDIO PROBLEM IN CINEMATICS OR CHARACTER VOICES
- We have to have applied the previous configuration and take into account overrides “Automatically detect“
- We enter "Settings"
- In "General" Y "Audio output and volume”
- In "speaker audio” we put “uncompressed stereo“
- Voila, we can amplify this setting with the same settings in-game and in audio.
Font: xbox forum