appears to you "Too many passcode attempts reset apple watch and pair again" That means that you entered the password several times and you could not enter and the apple watch was blocked, for this you have to reset it.
Once we solve this error, you will be able to pair the Apple Watch with your iPhone.
STEPS TO SOLVE "TOO MANY FAILED ATTEMPTS" ERROR:
- Connect the Apple Watch charger to this device.
- Once connected, press the lower right button for a few seconds on the Apple Watch.
3. A section will appear on the Apple Watch screen shown below, so you must press the top button.
4. After a few seconds select Restore and wait for the Apple Watch to restart.
5. Finally, you will be able to connect your mobile device to the Apple Watch.
This is an easy bug to fix so you can sync your iPhone to your Apple watch and enjoy the experience. In the following video we explain in a practical way how to perform the previous steps.
VIDEO: FIX “TOO MANY FAILED ATTEMPTS TO RESET THE Apple Watch”
For more videos like this visit our YouTube channel where you will find quality content related to the one you just saw, subscribe to support and see more videos like this.