What remove a google account, “This device was reset. To continue, sign in with a google Account to continue” error This goes through Google account protection, I will show you how to solve this error of an Android terminal, in this Android tutorial, the error of, this device was reset. as a result, you will learn to fix it. It may also appearThis device has been reset. To continue…"
This tutorial is for educational purposes and not for criminal purposes, if you have concerns with your mobile as a result, do not do this procedure.
THIS DEVICE WAS RESET. WHAT HAPPENED?
This happens when a person restarts the cell phone, without removing their account first, specifically the Google account. If you were the owner of your cell phone previously, All you have to do is put the previous Google account so the block is removed. But if your case is that someone gave you the cell phone, or you bought it from someone unknown and you have no way to enter their account, Here I am going to give you tips on how to unlock it, as long as it's legal.
STEPS TO REMOVE GOOGLE ACCOUNT PROTECTION
- You must turn off your device and turn it back on to the Wi-fi section
- We look for the option of plus either add another network
- We wrote anything and we double tap and select "Attendance“
- it will come out Google, we have to Search Chrome in Google and choose the browser
- We accept and continue and we say no thanks
- Now we seek to download test dpc and we download the application, we give it allow and update permissions
- We select the app and we give in configuration
- Now we deactivate Unknown origins
- Now we install the application
- we open it
- we give in set up device owner
- We put the cell phone to charge until it has 80% if this charger is ignored
- we give in encrypt
- device reboots
- We accept terms and conditions
- we give it in set up and we accept everything
- Cell phone remains functional 100%
VIDEO OF THIS DEVICE WAS RESET, 3 SOLUTIONS