▷ How to enter the Bios on any computer (Learn to boot)
how to enter the bios, with any brand of computer, enter the boot in hp, Dell, Asus, Toshiba, Lenovo, Acer, Sony, Samsung, Alienware and other brands. If we need to boot into our computer due to different reasons, such as we don't know how to boot or you don't even know how to enter the advanced settings of the Bios.
HOW TO ENTER THE BIOS
- Turn off the computer and turn it on again, when it is turning on, press the key to enter the Bios, it is usually esc, f2, del, f8, you can try several at the same time to see which one works.
- Once you are going to enter the Bios menu, select the one of interest F10 It is the Bios Setup it is the Bios configuration and f9 the boot from which unit we are going to boot if we have usb we give it there (in the case of my HP it may vary in other brands)
- you have completed
How to boot from USB stick
The boot or booting is also very simple, in this case we have to have a USB memory in the input of the device.
- Enter the Boot or boot menu, there we will get all the USB memories or hard drives that we have inserted in our machine
- We select the USB memory in which we want to enter or have our operating system Linux, Windows or others ready to install.
- We install our OS or use the USB memory through the boot menu
- Done, you have made a boot or booted from the USB memory