a appears to you Error when logging into my google account ? When we enter the play store or other Google services such as YouTube and the device does not let you enter your account, you should see the next solution was Android.
I CAN'T LOGIN INTO MY ACCOUNT G.EITHEREITHERG.LAND
If you are trying to install applications on your device and this error appears, you cannot continue with the installation of the app, nor can you log in to Google applications such as YouTube, there are two options to solve it:
1. Go to device settings > apps > Seek the Google Play Store
2. Clear Data > Select option clear all information
3. Sign in to the Google Play Store
1. Go to device settings > apps > Search for Google Play Services.
2. Clear Data > Select options clear all data
3. Select force stop > Sign in to the Google Play Store.
If these two options do not work, you should format your device Because normally it can be a system failure that doesn't let you log in and immediately exits.
Remember that if you carry out this action you must have a backup copy of your files and documents so that you do not lose them, you can store them in the cloud or within your device.
These are simple options that you can perform to solve the error problem, as many people believe that this is due to a fault in the system that a technician has to solve, but with these simple steps you can do it and share it to help many more people.