How to RESET factory UEFI BIOS of my PC | Restore
To RESET or RESET Bios UEFI you must take into account:
You have a computer with any Windows 11, 8, 10, 7 has UEFI standard, so in this video I teach you how to RESET OR RESET a factory UEFI from any computer such as brands such as HP, Asus, mis, acer, dell, Sony, Toshiba, Lenovo, Microsoft Learn how to leave your UEFI as new and reset it.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN STANDARD BIOS AND UEFI:
The difference is that the UEFI standard - United Extensible Firmware Interface - replaces BIOS, since it has been integrated into any type of devices and boards over time, which is why all new devices have this interface.
Below is the UEFI standard:
STEPS TO RESET UEFI BIOS:
- Enter the UEFI BIOS. Press the F2 key when the computer is starting up. See how to enter the BIOS
- Press F1 to see setting options. Also the F5 or F7 key depending on the computer.
- Press F6 and then save the changes.
- Save general changes with F10.
- The computer will be factory reset.
You can also reset or reset UEFI manually by removing the Board Stack and integrating it back into the computer.