CPU AL 100 WINDOWS 10: Processor AL 100% all SOLUTIONS
because your CPU at 100 in Windows 10. If your processor is at 100% in the task manager and if your programs close, games crash, or blue screens appear, I show you in this Windows tutorial a compilation of all the possible solutions to correct the use of the CPU.
With this procedure we can return our Faster Windows operating system if your problem is the disk at 100% enter here or if it is RAM at 100% here.
WHY IS MY CPU AT 100%?
- Badly placed cooler
- very old pc
- Lack of thermal paste to the CPU
- Need to update to the latest version of Windows.
- You are playing with very high graphics, more than your computer resists
- hard drive full
- missing formatting
- Damage to the power source
- Background processes
- Many programs start with Windows
- System process
CPU TO 100 Windows 10 SOLUTIONS
- Manage processor power in control panel
- Balance energy use
- Disable the “Windows search” service
- Reduce the load of the System process
- Uninstall Wi-Fi Card Drivers
- Close programs that start with Windows VIDEO
- Remove background programs
- Format your Windows PC
- Put thermal paste on the processor.
- change power source
- Disable Windows Defender
Manage processor power
- In the Windows search engine we are going to write “Power Options”
- We go to the section where it says additional advanced configuration
- We give you change the plan configuration
- click on change advanced power settings
- We go to the processor power manager
- In maximum state of the processor we are going to put 50% if it does not work we go down until we reach 1%
Balance power usage pc
- in control panel
- Energy options
- Put Balanced in this section
stop windows search
- In the beginning we write "Run"
- we put services.msc
- Find Windows search and disable
PREMIUM CPU TIPS AT 100 only on the WEB page 😈
- Disable unnecessary services and the Cortana assistant
- Uninstall applications that we do not use and pre-installed programs
- Remove apps in use with task manager
- Pause OneDrive sync
VIDEO TO FOLLOW THE GUIDE STEP BY STEP