We all know universities like Stanford or Harvard where many successful entrepreneurs have come out, as is the case of Mark Zuckerberg or Bill gates who, despite not finishing university, were able to start with Facebook and Microsoft. Remember that college doesn't always make you successful, but it's a good place to start.
The best universities in the world are something dreamed of but their value may vary depending on the career you study, not to mention Medicine, where a career can cost more than $100,000 per year, That is why we are going to base ourselves on the average of the majority of races.
Data taken from webmetric.
The top of the best universities in the world is.
- harvard university
- Stanford University
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology,
- University of California Berkeley
- University of Washington
- University of Michigan
- University of Oxford
- Columbia University New York
- Cornell University
- University of Pennsylvania
The cost of studying in each of them is:
- harvard university – $40,000 to $80,000 on average per year
- Stanford University – 52,857 to 90,000 dollars per year
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology – From 45,306 dollars per year
- University of California Berkeley – from $11,442 per year without counting extra expenses.
- University of Washington – $27,638 USD per year
- University of Michigan– Starting at $30,298 per year
- University of Oxford – From 18,415 USD for 9 months
- Columbia University New York – From 75,000 USD per year (One of the most expensive)
- Cornell University – from $49,116 dollars
- University of Pennsylvania – $74,408 USD
I did this research on some pages of the same web pages of the universities or other educational blogs, it is not reliable 100%, but the prices should not vary much. I hope you liked it, don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram.