Your microphone is failing, in this tutorial you will see how to fix the microphone on my Windows 10 PC, this error, I will teach you how to fix the problem of the microphone that sounds bad or sounds low.
The problem is that now with Windows 10 updates it is not as easy to access the microphone settings from the system control panel since it does not appear as before.
STEPS TO FIX MY PC'S MICROPHONE IN WINDOWS 10:
- In the right section on the sound icon we are going to select “Open sound settings”
- We go down and at the entrance where it says “Device properties” in INPUT
- We expand the page and in the right panel we put “Additional device properties”
- Here in levels we are going to change the parameters. I have this configuration. You can put another one.
- Finally we go to advanced options and we are going to select channel 2, 24 bit (Studio Quality)